Welcome to Crown Point's Technology Page
This technology site is used to work collaboratively with staff, parents and the community. It is used to provide challenging curriculum in order to promote self-motivated, flexible thinkers who accept responsibility for their learning.
How Students Login to Computer Programs From Home:
1. Go to Login Page: Student Portal – http://www.cms.k12.nc.us/Pages/StudentPortal.aspx
2. Click on the box with the program name you want to access (ie: Compass Learning)
3. Login in with the following credentials:
Username: cmssites\student ID number
(5th: 2024, 4th: 2025, 3rd: 2026 , 2nd: 2027, 1st: 2028, K: 2029)
4. Next, click CLEVER (this is where you will find the sites)
There is an extra step when logging on via Chromebooks! You will first log on to the Chromebook with your Google user name and password.
- Google User Name: email@example.com
- Google Password: whatever the school or student has identified
- Once you have logged on with your Google information, navigate to the Student Portal.
- You will then be prompted to login with your network credentials, see protocol above!